Welcome


Monday 15 February 2016

Diet Doodle Diary ~

Hey Everybunny!

So very recently I spoke about wanting to be healthier and more productive this new years, well and happier but more on that later, and I think I'm doing alright...
Anyways the title of this blog may have you confused well, as part of my healthier resolution I at some point wanted to rejoin the gym and clean up my diet. Last night an offer for puregym appeared in my inbox, rejoin for no sign up charge and there were new and cheaper memberships too, so I've rejoined! Moved my gym to be closer to uni so on uni days I'll be working out before, after or between classes. The goal is 3 times a week! Not doable today as I've came straight from the other halves and have no gym stuff, a heavy bag of weekend stuff and no locker padlock... You guessed it not very safe...
So my first sesh will be in the next 3 days when I've caught up with my backlog at home :)

I still haven't explained the damn title... Well about a month ago I was in the works, as always, and saw some workout books one was the women magazine -insert when home-Women'sHealth Little Book of Exercise honestly check it out! And the second I saw was Diet Doodle Diary (the title of this blog) and its an amazing interactive book, kinda like wreck this journal but with more structure. So I thought I would include you all on my journey and maybe if you like the book it could help you out :)

Book Covers



Page 1



Page 2



First Interaction Page 



My details filled out :3 (dont judge xD)


 The next page ~ which i think is a lovely idea!


(I will add the edited page when i get on my pc and printer tomorrow)

Next fun little page :) which i actually did earlier without opening this book xD


Week one Diet Diary without addition


Day 1 :3


Exercise Diary ~ Forgot to take a pic of it empty xD


Next Page ~ Unedited


Filled with my answers :3


The next pages are for week 2 so i will make a new blog post next monday with the filled out diaries and the next pages:3 

In regards to diet I've vowed lent on my chocolate \ sugar addiction and I going cold turkey. You need sugar but not to the extent i eat it... I'm also cutting bread out too, its crazy how many cals and crap is in 1 piece! Portion control is a huge boulder I need to take too but I just really wanna be working out again I really miss it. Sleep too, I need to get more!!!!
I hope you're looking forward to this little journey n.n

I also hope you like the diet doodle diary and lemme know if you want me to add the before and after page views or just my filled out ones n.n <3

Just a small blog for today, sorry I haven't kept up my 2\3 a week things have been a bit hectic but I've learnt you can schedule them and I also have a tablet now too so seen as I travel so fricking much I'm hoping to do as I'm doing now and draft some piece up in the meantime here :)
Thank you for reading!


<3 Embunny

No comments:

Post a Comment