Welcome


Monday 8 June 2015

Jewelry/Charm Reference~


Hey Everybunny!

This blog is to keep people updated about what charms and other jewelry related things i have (this will be linked to etsy listings if there are multiple charm offerings for a listing) so it will be forever changing!
I will also show the 'sold out' charms and that way people can then ask if they would like me to order in anything from my old purchases!
Also if youd like a charm/style thats not listed on this blog at all then please do let me know what you would like and ill look for something and order it in for you n.n <3

Current Charms

These charms are ones i have multiples of and dont see them running out too soon!

These charms are what you see is what there is left :)

I also have pokemon charms;
~ These can be edited to reflect the pokemon much better, they were in a multipack for like £2 i just wanted the basic plastic pokemon shape :)

No comments:

Post a Comment