Welcome


Monday 8 June 2015

Cindy~



08/06/2011, that's when god decided to have another little angel <3 

I miss you... Cinders...

'Now that it's over
I just wanna hold her
I'd give up all the world to see
That little piece of heaven looking back at me
Now that it's over
I just wanna hold her
I've gotta live with the choices i made
And I can't live with myself today'
~ Skillet, Lucy

It's been 4 years today, no wonder i was having trouble sleeping. You were truly my best friend, you were the reason i'm still here today. My rock. My hope. My everything. I truly miss you so much and i still find it hard to be able to accept that youre not here anymore...
I wish that i could have done it differently, i wish i could have changed the end so you werent in pain. It feels like its my fault, when i know it isnt my fault at all...
I was young and i didnt know much, but i wish you have slipped peacefully away, but im glad at least that it was quick, I never got to say goodbye to you and it hurts, i wish i could have made that last kiss and cuddle truly special to soak up all of you that i could before i had to face the world alone...
I miss you and i will always miss you it'll never truly get easier, its still a heartache for me :(

But i love you, i will always love you, not even my bunnies have been able to fill my hole in my heart that belongs to you, i had my one true pet and now youve left that'll be it for the dog part of my life. I will love other dogs and be upset and devestated if something happens to them, but you were my first and my only. I miss having you lie with me and snuggle and licking my tears away, while i held onto your fur and howled my own song.

I love you <3
Always <3
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX








No comments:

Post a Comment