Welcome


Thursday 31 December 2015

End of the year Update - 2015~


Hey Everybunny!

I have a couple of things to cover in this blog post so pleas bear with the rambling I just can’t help myself sometimes haha J

First off I would just like to cover the 24 hour charity live stream you last saw a blog post on! We raised £150 for charity! What an amazing amount! I split the amount between the 2 Charites ‘Cancer Research UK’ and ’Alzheimer’s Research UK’ of £75 each! Here are the donation images I took in case anyone from blogger joined to watch or donated to see that the money reached the intended target :3 even though I was physically and emotionally exhausted by the end of it it was an amazing experience and a lot of fun! I’m really glad everyone who tuned in tuned in and enjoyed themselves! I know it was to raise money but I really enjoyed talking with everyone! J The next 24 hour charity livestream will be sometime in February 2016! So please stay tuned for more information on that! My games list will update as and when I get new games! (Could really do with updating that after I’ve made this blog really haha)


Secondly I would like to cover what’s been going on and where I’ve been really meh, if you follow me on twitter (@whitewolfem) then you will have a much greater understanding… At the beginning of November (if you saw the post which if not I will link here à http://whitewolfem.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/delay.html) I did a post on why I disappeared for months, well I’ll give you a little update since then (so nearly 2 months since I think right?) and address nearly all those original points I made;

·   1. I’ve gone back to University. I am indeed still at university and on both my first exam and essay I received just under 70% so im smashing the 40% needed to pass the piece of work!
·  2. I’ve been working… a lot. I am no longer working. This will make much more sense when I explain one of the other points soon but I couldn’t cope with that point and the amount of work and dedication I needed for uni. I cried my eyes out at my leaving do but it’s something I needed to do I have to put my education first this time J and I made some of the greatest friends through that place that I really need to make sure I keep in contact with (im terrible for that)
·   3. Someone in my family is terminal, - Well this is the main point, and she was actually the whole reason for my charity lives stream… We lost her on the 10th of November…. 2 days after I made the original post actually… So because of her loss and the affect it’s had on myself (and the whole family of course) and sorting things I wasn’t going into uni I needed time off work and I just couldn’t cope with it all so something had to give, the only thing that could was of course work sadly… it was a beautiful service and we will miss her dearly <3 Love you nan <3
·  4. Home- This point is still valid only around the second week of December me and the bunnies came over to my other halves house for the Christmas and New Year holidays J
·     5. Events. This hasn’t been relivant in the last couple months due to the fact I couldn’t emotionally handle going anywhere so I missed insomnia and comic con (for the first time in 3 years) due to my mental health state but im hoping to pick it up again in the new year <3 
·  6. Lazy. It’s been a lot less lazy more emotionally and physically drained with everything going on as you can imagine </3

Right, so that’s at least a little bit of an update on things going on with me so you have a better understanding of my absence and stuff, but im going to really be trying now! I ran a poll on twitter to ask about blogging and if people wanted me to carry on with it and how often and the highest majority was for a couple times a week which I’m going to try very hard on J

Thank you all again to whoever bothers to keep up to date with me and I’ll be seeing you all again soon in the next blog post!


<3 Embunny

No comments:

Post a Comment