Welcome


Tuesday 27 January 2015

Got My New Jeans On!

Hey Everybunny!









Here is your favourite crazy bunny lady back here with a little spotlight/highlight/preview/review here :D
So alot of you may, or may not, know how very very titchy I am. I am 5ft, 1inch (around abouts) and I find it really hard to find clothes that fit my leg length comfortably and nicely! I've basically spent the last 7 years of my life JUST wearing skinny jeans, because they fit so snugly to my body instead of cascading over my shoes and dragging/ripping along the floor the bundle up nicely around my ankles, and I can usually somehow hide or tuck this away! (I'm nearly 22 so yeah you can kinda see what I'm driving at here haha!)
Anyways a shop that I normally always purchase my skinny jeans from is Primark! A lot of people complain that because theyre so cheap they're not good quality, and you will spend more over time buying lots of cheaper pairs then one really good expensive pair... WRONG! Yes some of Primarks items can rip easily but that is the same with any shop, i bought a pajama set from Primark the once and then a jumper/dress/top from Next, the next top ripped after 2 uses and 1 wash (the wash being between the wearings) and I STILL have the pajama set now and this was years and years ago the purchase! Over the years Primark has gotten better and, yes, a little more expensive. Still cheaper than normal brands like River Island and next, but not as big a price difference as when they started. I am not complaining though!
Anyways, to the point of this blog! Primark do a whole range of different cut and styled jeans. This is a given. You have skinny, super skinny, drainpipe, jeggings, boyfriend, flared, high waisted etc etc. Not all of the come in a wide range of different sizes (i just know the skinnys and skinny related do), so you have your regular (32" leg), long (34" leg), and short (30" leg). Now i have 2 pairs of short skinnys and yes, they are so so so much more comfortable in the sense where theres not alot of ruffled up material at the base of my legs digging in anymore, but theyre stil much too long! Regular goes over my foot length and short comes about half way up my foot. Well now they have released a PETITE range :D i am extrememly happy about this as these are 28" Legs :D
Granted theyre still too long for me as the below image demonstrates;


But it's only ever so slightly over my heel so thats all good :D
So far in the petite range i have found this meduim shade of blue and black available and only in the Birmingham store and the Huddersfield store, I've also been to the West Bromwich store and there arent any petite sizes in there as of late! Fingers crossed it kicks off and ill be able to find petite in other styles of jeans so then i can wear bootcut jeans again :D
Here are some photo references for you all of the darker shade of blue available;

Front;
 

Side;








As you can see the lighting is a little strange the closest to the actual shade is the close up side view in the center, otherwise it does look awfully grey!

REVIEW;
Now here's time for the review! I've compiled a few outlines, categories if you will, and a star rating (
☆★) system then an overall rating :)

~ Price; £11, low rating in comparison to competitors ★★★/★★★
~ Durability; Feel sturdy and solid, will update as time progresses ★★☆/★★★
~ Comfort; Feel nice and soft against the legs ★/★★★
~ Fitting; Very tight down the legs, more so than what i am accustomed to with skinny jeans, could be just the sizing ☆/★★★
~ Waistband; These are size 10 waist and the waist fits just fine, however the waist was too big in the black ones in a size 10 and no 8's were available ☆/★★★
~ Correct size as labelled; The dark blue ones seemed fine for the 10 label if maybe a bit tight down the legs, the black ones were bigger than size indicated  ☆/★★★
~ Value for Money; Quality they feel and price indicators i would say this is a good price ★★★/★★★
 ~ Overall Rating; Good for price and feel good but if you want a pair you know won't fit one minute but wont fit the next perhaps try a slightly higher end shop but the item itself is good for the price and feels lasting ★★☆/★★★

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed and that this helped n.n <3

Em
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment