Welcome


Wednesday 13 March 2013

#TeamAnimalHat

Yo Bubs!
So you may have noticed when i shared my pics in my previous post i added #TeamAnimalHat afterwards, WELL, its a new lil thing i've created via twitter, i want it to be more then tha obviously buh you know it'll have to be a trend for now xD (c) to me though its MINE ;D i have found no traces of anyone else doing it so Mu. Ha. Ha. Ha xD
Anyways, seens as i shared a slight insight into myself in my previous post i've decided to show you one of the more wackier sides to myself... Such as my animal hat collection and my other animalistic items i own xD;
(I shall keep adding to this over time)

Bunneh

Fox
 
Polar Bear

Snow Leopard


Wolf Spirit Hood

Raccoon
 
Wolf Onesie
 
Umbreon Hoodie
 
 Mew mew i love my animal clothing ^.^ <3

Em
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment